October 11, 2014

My first haul!

I didn't picture myself doing haul posts but I recently went shopping and I thought why not? I enjoy looking at other peoples hauls so hopefully someone will enjoy looking at mine!
Most of the things I have are from a store called Ardene. I have never shopped here before because I always thought it was a store for teeny boppers. Like 12-13 age group. I went with my sister last week to have my niece's ears pierced and I actually liked a few things I saw in there!






Something I needed desperately were flats. I got these two pairs for $20.00! I'll admit they aren't the best quality but they'll do. Also the prints inside are really cute.




I found these two shirts on a rack that was 2 for $20 also!


$14.50 for this one


$2.90!


$7.50 


I also found a cute pair of jeggings for $34.50


The socks there are adorable! I got these 3 pairs for only $10.00


Lastly I purchased this cute candy skull wallet for only $10.00

The other place we went is called Stitches. I haven't been to this store since I was in High School! We noticed huge signs around the store that said everything was $10 or less so we went in.


I ended up just getting a pair of super comfy lounging pants and a nice pair of jeggings for $10.00 each.



Well theres my first haul post! Hopefully it wasn't too bad. I'm pretty sure Ardene is a Canadian company but this is the website if you're interested in anything here. 



BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment