October 28, 2014

My Top 5 Dairy Free Snacks!

Today I wanted to share my favorite dairy free snacks!
I've been "mostly" dairy free since April. I say "mostly" because I will have something the odd time with dairy in it. I didn't choose to become dairy free just because I didn't want to eat dairy anymore. I love dairy to be honest! I decided to stop eating it because it makes me physically sick. Im not lactose intolerant or even allergic to it. My body just can't digest the milk protein properly. I end up with extreme stomach aches along with gas and usually end up in the bathroom the entire night. 
So here's some great dairy free snacks I love!

1- Hummus and pita bread.


Hummus is delicious! My favorite is the roasted red pepper. I don't really eat it with anything other then pita bread. Always check your bread though because sometimes it can be made with milk!

2- Dark chocolate almonds.


These are a great quick snack. Again, always check the ingredients because a lot of dark chocolate still has milk in it. I  buy these from Walmart. 

3- Sorbet


Probably my most favorite snack! Even if I weren't staying away from dairy. Its light and better for you than ice cream! If you haven't tried it before, you should!

4- Snapea Crisps


These are surprisingly delicious and healthy! You can buy a box of 36 of these at Costco for only about 13 dollars.

5- Veggie Straws


I've only just discovered these last week. They're also pretty good! 


If you're looking for new dairy free snacks I hope this helped! 

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment