October 5, 2014

Nights of Gore

October is my absolute favourite month. The colors, sweater weather, Halloween and all the scary events that take place during this month. This Saturday night after the birthday party we (Craig, my cousin Miranda and myself) went to Gore. A small community about 45 minutes from where we live. The place we went was called Nights of Gore. It was a haunted corn maze that also had a haunted house within the maze.
All I can say is that it was amazing!  I haven't had that much fun in a long time. The path wasn't very big through the corn stalks so you had to walk single file. We ended up forming a chain and held hands through the whole thing lol
People hid in the stalks and jumped out at you and some followed you for a few seconds. There were people with chainsaws and one freaky clown.
I can't wait to go again next year!




The guy who owns the land and puts on the haunted maze is Emmett Blois. He was in Big Brother Canada 1....so of course we needed a picture :p




BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment