November 1, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 1

A photo of yourself and description of how your day was





Today was rainy all day. This morning I was excited/ nervous feeling because we went to pay a deposit on our new apartment!! (More on that later)
After that I spent most of my day at work, which was pretty boring. Now i'm just about to do some laundry..our clothes and bedclothes. Then the rest of the night should be nice and relaxing. Eat some supper and watch Netflix or something. 

So to describe my day it would be exciting, boring, and relaxing! 


BYE!

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning. Your hair & eyes are the same color. I love that. Can't go wrong with Netflix. Happy weekend! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy weekend to you as well!

      Delete