November 10, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 10

A photo of your favorite place to eat



I won't be able to get to an actual Cora's today to take a photo of it so this will have to do!
Cora's is amazing! It's an all day breakfast restaurant. Well not all day. They are only open until 3 normally. Your plate is usually overflowing with fruit and whatever else you ask for. 







This is what I always get. The chicken salad sandwich with no cheese. I alway get fruit on the side with mine though instead of soup.



BYE!

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have followed yours back!

      Delete
  2. This looks so delicious. I could eat that all day. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I wish you could try it!

      Delete