November 11, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 11

What's in your makeup bag



This is where I store all of my makeup. For now. Its just a little bag that came with a Vera Wang Princess perfume set Craig bought me a while ago. (My most favorite perfume of all time). 



I'll admit, I don't own a lot of makeup. I don't wear too much. Besides that I'm not too great at putting it on myself lol

1. Nail Polish- I just keep all of my nail polish in my makeup bag for now. Craig is supposed to make me a nail polish shelf once we move. 

2. Hair elastics and bobby pins- Pretty self explanatory 

3. Tweezers

4. Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation- I wear shade 105 Classic Ivory because i'm a ghost. I've been using this foundation for a little over a month now and I really like it. It doesn't give the most amazing coverage but I think its alright.

5. L.A Girl Blush- Shade BL558 Just Pinched. I've never heard of this brand before. My mom actually just picked this up for me a couple of days ago from the drugstore because my old blush was broken in tiny pieces. I've used it once already and it seems fine. I like it.

6. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer- The shade I use is Ivory. I loved this when I first bought it. After a while though I realized its not really that great. I'll probably continue buying it for a while though just because I get comfortable with certain makeup.

7. Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil- Just a regular eyeliner pencil in the color Jet Black. I hate this eyeliner. I don't know why. It rubs off super easy and it breaks quite easy as well. I bought a new eyeliner not long ago and lost it a few days later. I must go buy a new one. 

8. Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm- I don't use this at all. I don't like the texture of it or the smell for that matter. I'm very picky with what I use on my lips. I don't know why I keep it, but I do lol


That was my makeup bag! Hope you enjoyed it.

Also, you may be wondering why I have no mascara or eyeshadows. I'm allergic to all mascara. I used to wear it every single day but after high school I stopped. I have polyps behind my right eye ( has to do with sinuses) and every day I would suffer from extreme headaches and eventually the lid above my eye would swell. I've tried all kinds of brands. All the hypoallergenic kinds. The picture in my About Me i'm wearing the Organic Wear mascara. While it didn't make my eye swell I did start getting a headache all around my eyes shortly after applying it.
It sucks cause I love mascara. Oh well!
For the lack of eyeshadow, well, eyeshadow would probably just look silly with no mascara!

You can follow me on Bloglovin if you like!


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment