November 16, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 16

A photo of you and your family

I've been looking through my pictures for a while now and I realized I do not have one picture of my whole family. Definitely no recent ones at least. Heres a few different pictures of me with family members!


Me and my beautiful mom! This was taken this past summer.




Me, my dad, my brother Nathan and my sister Felicia.


One of my favorites with my sister and brother.


Me and my grandparents when I was down in Cape Breton back in March.


Me and my most favorite little girl ever, my niece, Eva!



That was my family! I'm going to try to get a nice picture of all of us real soon! 


BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I love these blog challenges. Your niece is so adorable! Loving your blog :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete