November 22, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 22

Bullet your whole day


This was my day:

  • Woke up at 9:30 am
  • Realized we slept in and had to get dressed and brush my teeth in a hurry
  • Went to our appointment with our new landlord
  • Came home and drank my juice for breakfast ( I've decided to try juicing for a week, more on that later)
  • Watched youtube
  • Got ready for the day
  • Went to Sears Home to see if our couch set was in ( it was)
  • Watched Craig eat delicious pizza while I sat and drank my juice
  • Went to Princess Auto
  • Found a field (someones yard) and took some pictures for one of my future blog posts
  • Went to Rona
  • Went to Canadian Tire
  • Stopped by our new apartment to drop some things off
  • Went to the grocery store
  • Came home and did 2 loads of laundry while Craig made supper
  • Ate chicken, roasted potatoes and cole slaw 


That was it so far! We had a pretty busy day. I think in a few minutes we're going to go to Walmart and get some paint. After that we're going to come home, watch a movie and then go to bed.


How was your day?

BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE coleslaw. What movie did you watch?

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too!! We're actually having leftovers tonight so more cole slaw! lol
      We didn't get back until late last night so we didn't end up watching a movie.

      Delete