November 23, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 23

20 Facts about you

1. I'm probably the most stubborn person you will ever meet

2. I have never had the chicken pox ( knock on wood ) even though I played alongside my brother and sister who both had them

3. I have lots of allergies ( animal fur, mascara, any toothpaste with whitening, etc)

4. I work at a pie shop

5. I hate brushing my teeth. Before you get all grossed out I DO brush my teeth! I just hate the act of brushing them. I find it so boring and time consuming lol

6. With that being said, I get bored very easily

7. I love watching movies. Especially scary movies. When I was about 4 me and my sister used to sit in our room watching Chucky. 

8. I hate fingernails. I always cut mine as short as I can and it actually gives me chills if someone else touches me with their fingernails

9. Every so often I have to go someplace I've never been. Whether its a new town or just some random street I've never been on. I don't know why. Its just a feeling I get sometimes.

10. I hate blood! I don't mind it in movies, I'll watch the goriest movie ever but in real life...no.

11. I do not have my drivers license yet! I will soon though.

12. I'm 24 years old and I still collect Disney movies.

13. Craig and I went skydiving in 2010 and it was the best thing I've ever done in my entire life.

14. I currently have two tattoos and I'll be getting at least 3 more

15. I have never owned a cell phone. I probably never will.

16. I like to collect things. Whether its all books by my favorite author, all movies with a certain actor I like or coins..i'm collecting it!

17. I love keeping things organized. 

18. My favorite flowers are Lilies  

19. I never had wisdom teeth. I was experiencing really bad headaches and jaw aches a few years ago so naturally I thought it was my wisdom teeth. I went to the dentist and he took an x-ray and asked me if I already had them removed! Some people just aren't born with any. (The cause of the headaches was me clenching my teeth while I slept)

20. My most favorite sounds in the world are crickets on a quiet night and train whistles.



Hope you enjoyed reading facts about me! It honestly took me about a week to come up with 20 things about myself!

BYE!

6 comments:

  1. You've never owned a cell phone! Wow! I hate fingernails as well aha, mine stay as short as possible too!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope never! lol
      Glad someone else shares my hatred for fingernails! haha

      Delete
  2. Great facts. Love reading these. Can't believe you never had a cellphone, it's actually nice to hear :) I am so jealous of your skydiving! :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It irritates me sometimes when I see people constantly stuck in their phones!
      Skydiving was amazing!! You should try it sometime! :)

      Delete
  3. Great post!

    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete