November 25, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 25

Something that you miss

High School. I never thought in a million years I would actually miss going to High School but I do! It wasn't even that great but it also wasn't at all bad either. I had a really good group of friends, I had Craig for most of it, the teachers were actually really decent. You don't realize how good you have it in school. Once you leave school you have to get a job, get your own apartment, learn what its like to pay bills. It sucks sometimes. 
Oh well! This is growing up I guess lol

What do you miss most?





BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I miss highschool too! I was just thinking about that the other day. I was lucky to have an amazing highschool experience, obviously there were ups and downs but it was definately a part of my life I miss! growing up sucks, but one day it will all pay off I guess (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone else feels the same way! :)

      Delete