November 26, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 26

Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then?

Five years ago I was 19. Wow. Five years seems like a long time but I feel like being 19 was not that long ago at all!
I don't think I was much different. Personality wise anyway. I'm not a big fan of change lol. A little more grown up I guess.
In the looks department, lets be honest, I have put on a few extra pounds. I'm working on that.
At 19 I was working at my very first job. It was at a gas station and I didn't really like it. I did at first but over time I just became tired of it. By the end I hated the thought of going there. 
Now however, I work at a pie shop and I actually really enjoy my job! 
So that's a good change.

This post is rather short but I can't really think of any other ways I may have changed.

Hope you enjoyed this post!
How have you changed in the last 5 years?

BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I too have gained a couple of pounds since 5 years ago! I really do enjoy these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I enjoy posting them :)

      Delete