November 27, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 27

Put your Ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs

I don't own an ipod so i'll use itunes..

1. Stranger in a Strange land- 30 Seconds to Mars

2. Crimson and Clover- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

3. Punching in a Dream- The Naked and Famous

4. Someone Like You- Adele

5. Blue and Yellow- The Used

6. Make Me Wanna Die- The Pretty Reckless

7. Poison and Wine- The Civil Wars

8. Aliens Exist- Blink 182

9. Green Eyes- Coldplay

10. Fading Like a Flower- Roxette

If you couldn't tell I like a lot of different types of music. The only kind I don't really like is Rap and Country.

Have you heard of any of these bands/singers?


BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Know of the artists/bands but not all the songs, so thanks! Oh, I haven't listened to 'Make Me Wanna Die' in so long but used to really dig that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! :) I love The Pretty Reckless!

    ReplyDelete