November 6, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 6

A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet


In case you couldn't tell... thats a wolf. 
I love wolves. They're my all time favorite animal. Having one as a pet would be incredible.

With that being said there is a dog breed out there that looks pretty much identical to wolves. They are called Native American Indian Dogs. This is what one looks like:



I am allergic to animal fur. Every kind of fur..from dogs to horses to goats. Apparently, these dogs are supposed to be the most hypoallergenic. They only shed once a year. Now I've been around other dogs that are "hypoallergenic" and most times I still break out in hives when I touch them. 
I think I'd risk hives everyday to own one of these dogs.
There aren't any breeders around here with them. The closest being the U.S. Someday we'll take a trip to one of these breeders so I can test my allergies with them. 

Heres a link with some information about these dogs in case you're interested!


BYE!

If you like this post you can follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment