November 16, 2014

New Look!

Winterized blog!

I know its kind of early and I was going to wait until at least Dec 1st to change the look of my blog but I just couldn't help myself. I'm excited for winter!
A lot of people hate seeing winter come but personally I love it. I almost prefer it. Almost.
While it does get extremely cold here at times during winter I'm not one for the heat. At least I can layer on the clothing while its cold.

Things I love most about winter :
-Colder weather
-Snow! I think snow is so beautiful
-Winter activities ( skating, snowman building) Also, I will learn to snowboard this year.
-Hats, scarves and boots
-Snowstorms usually mean cancelled school/work
-And of course Christmas!

Hope you enjoy the new look!
Do you like winter?


BYE!

8 comments:

  1. love the snowflakes!! did you design your blog yourself? it looks great!
    i'm so excited for christmas, snow, and winter activities too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did design it myself! It only took about 10 minutes. I downloaded both the writing and snowflake fonts from this site- http://www.1001fonts.com/winter-fonts.html

      Delete
  2. Your blog look extremely wintry and ready for Christmas and I love it!
    Winter is one of my favorite seasons of all, I love layering clothes together and especially hot chocolate nearly every night. I'm more excited about Christmas and I hope in the UK will have some snow.

    Thank you for visiting by my blog and i followed you back on bloglovin' <3
    ANA
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm hot chocolate! I hope you get some snow as well!
      Thank you for the follow!

      Delete
  3. hi dear..i love snow this is perfect for christams time..
    i'm a new follower on bloglovin
    follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of changing your blog layout to fit the season! Such a cute idea!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete