November 19, 2014

Vanilla Chai Tea



Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea
I just purchased this drink last night and I loved it so much I had to share it with you.

My boyfriend has been buying the juices made by these guys for a while now but I was never really a fan. The juice is kind of thick. Last night we were getting a few groceries and he wandered over to the selection of Bolthouse juices. This caught my eye.

First I noticed that its lactose & dairy free. The second thing I noticed was that its soy based. I do not like soy milk at all so I was kind of thrown off by it. Also, I don't like tea.

I have no idea why I even bought it knowing I didn't like either of those things but I did.

The first sip was a little weird but after that I couldn't get enough. It's delicious!

Its made of brewed green tea, soy protein, chai spices and vanilla.

If you're looking for a new drink I highly recommend these. Any of the flavours really, they're all good for you!

The bottle says it comes from Bakersfield, CA so i'm sure you can get these in the states also.


BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have always wanted to try these kind of drinks! They look delicious! Thanks for the review on it :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg they're so good! And only around $5 for that size which would definitely last you at least 2 days!

      Delete