November 9, 2014

Weight




I wasn't going to talk about this on here but I figure maybe if I actually put it out there for others to see I might actually do something about my weight.
I have been struggling with my weight for a few years now. Im not saying i'm obese or even extremely overweight but I am considered overweight for my height.
While I'm not comfortable confessing my current weight at the moment I will tell you that my goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of December.
Im not someone who obsesses over the way I look. My one and only reason for wanting to lose weight is for me. I want to feel good about my body. I want to go to my closet and put whatever I want on and at least feel comfortable.
Feeling healthy is another big reason though. Knowing that I'm eating the right food and exercising will probably help me feel really happy.
So my plan is to try to eat healthier. No junk food for the most part. I have read that some people exercise and eat healthy 6 days of the week and then have that one cheat day. I can't tell you right now if that method is effective. We shall see.
I signed up for my fitness pal. Not to track my food or exercise but just for someplace to track my weight. I'm going to add my little ticker onto my blog page. Like I said I'm not going to obsess over this. I'm just taking it one day at a time.



BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment