December 31, 2014

2015 Goals!

I never make New Year resolutions.

I was thinking on making one or two this year and sticking with them, but then I thought why only two?

I've decided to make a list of 20 things I would love to achieve during the new year. Nothing too crazy so that I could never really do any of them. Just things I would feel really great for after accomplishing. 

I made a new page up there ^^ called 2015 Goals.

I'm going to keep that page there all year and scratch off the things I complete. 

You can check that out if you want!


2014 was actually a pretty sucky year for me. Besides the last few months that is. I promised myself that this year is going to be as stress free as I can possibly make it.

What about you? How has 2014 been? 

Tell me your goals or resolutions for the new year!

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog! This year I just hope to keep experiencing life in all ways possible! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not necessarily made new years resolutions, but I have promised myself to try my up most best to stop being so hard on myself! Lets see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you shouldn't be hard on yourself!! Based on what I see from your blog, you seem like a lovely person! Good Luck this year! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't really make any resolutions because I never follow through. Though I do try to make goals but even then that doesn't happen either hahaha. Hope you have a great 2015 :)

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool what a great idea
    Happy New Year
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well! :)

      Delete