December 29, 2014

Aviva Dresses

I've recently been contacted by Lisa from http://www.avivadress.co.uk/ to talk about their online dress store. When I first looked at the website I thought...hrm they must be based in the UK, I wouldn't even be able to get one of these dresses! 

Upon further research, I learned that they ship worldwide! 
Which is great!

So for the last 45 minutes or so I've been scouring this website and let me tell you, the dresses are incredible. 

The types of dresses you can find there are:
Prom dresses -both short and long
Evening dresses
Party dresses
Cocktail dresses 
& more!

I wanted to share some of my favorites I found

Beaded black satin elegant evening dress
This one is my #1 favorite! I prefer more basic styles rather then bold and colorful. This dress is just beautiful!

Beaded champagne tulle long dress
It seems as though I'm mainly attracted to A-line strapped dresses!

Trumpet/Mermaid sweetheart sleeveless evening dress

Sweetheart tulle quinceanera dress with appliques 



I so wish I had known about this web store during my prom! I sat here admiring all of the amazing ball gowns I wished I could have worn! 

Just a little information I found on their site...

There's a sale right now- up to 85% off! 

You can choose any size and color option for all of the dresses

There's also a 12 month warranty on all products! 


I also read through quite a few customer reviews and they all seemed pretty happy with their purchases. 

So there you go! Check them out if you want.



I also wanted to say this is a sponsored post. If I do any other sponsored posts in the future I will always let you know that it is. My opinions and reviews will always be 100% honest. If I like something, I'll let you know. If I don't...I'll let you know :)

8 comments:

  1. I've reviewed this one once before too. I haven't tried the site, but the dresses looked awesome. I like your first pick (black dress).
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one looks like Cinderella!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful! I wish I lived somewhere that held Balls! haha

      Delete
  3. I Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check yours out :)

      Delete
  4. The second dress is probably my favourite! It's so beautiful. The design and the colour just blow me away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I had special events all the time just to wear dresses like this!

      Delete