December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
I would have posted about Christmas sooner but we just arrived back home today. 

My Christmas was pretty great! I'm definitely okay with it being over for this year though. It was pretty stressful and my stomach is killing me from all the chocolate I've been ingesting these last few days. 

Christmas Eve we held supper here at our place for my family. It actually went really well for it being the first time we've hosted dinner before! 

My grandparents came up to visit from Cape Breton for 8 days! It was really nice having them around.

Me and my little brother Nathan

This is my pop :)

Craig and I

This time with our niece Eva

Everyone opening their presents!
(Excuse our bare kitchen! Still settling in ;) 


The next morning we hurried around trying to get everything packed in the car to head down to Cape Breton. When we arrived at Craig's mothers we all sat around and opened some presents there and had delicious turkey dinner.

The next day Craig and I went around visiting family and friends and decided to visit one of my most favorite places back home! Its called the back beach. Across the road is the front beach ( lol very creative, I know) 

The front beach is a very beautiful, long, sandy beach whereas the back beach is very rocky with cliffs. 




I love it down there. 




On the 27th Craig's sister got married! It was such a beautiful wedding! I had a really nice time. I'm going to do a whole separate post on that once I get a few more pictures from it! So watch for that!

Today before we left we just hung out with Bella for a bit :)



Isn't she adorable!


And of course, the day we left it started to snow!! By the time we got back home the snow was all gone! Oh well!

I also went to the movies with my cousin during this visit. We went to see Into the Woods. I may do a review on that.

Sorry this post is soo long! I just wanted to fit it all into one! :)
Hope your holidays were wonderful!


4 comments:

  1. Wow..that 1st photograph of beach with a little purple is so beautiful :D
    That baby is so cute :D

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! The sun was just setting

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas! XOXO!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-to-actually-accomplish-your-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! :) I hope you had an amazing Christmas as well!

      Delete