December 9, 2014

Favorite Hair Products!


Today I thought I would share with you all of the hair products that I love!

I'll start with shampoo and conditioner..

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Volumize shampoo & conditioner

I love love love this shampoo and conditioner! 
I've been using it for a few months now and I don't think I'll be switching it up any time soon. The bottle claims after just 3 washes it helps to repair damage while giving hair strength, softness and shine. I would totally agree with this. My hair has honestly never felt better. It also makes it feel really soft!

I buy this at Walmart or Target. Both places priced the same. Its not an extremely expensive shampoo, about $8.00 a bottle, but when your like me and used to buying dove which is half that price it does feel a little expensive. That's nothing compared to some $20.00 bottles of shampoo so I guess its okay!

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protector 

This is probably the most popular heat protection spray going. If you use it then you can see why. It sprays evenly, it isn't sticky and it smells amazing.


got2b Rockin' it Hairspray

I have never had a hairspray that smells soo good! This stuff is great! It doesn't make your hair sticky at all. I use this pretty much every single day. So far it hasn't caused any buildup and it doesn't make your hair all hard in certain places. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.


So that's it! I don't use a whole lot of product in my hair but if you're looking for something new to try hopefully this will help!

What are your favorite hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment