December 20, 2014

Good Morning!


Breakfast today: Almond butter with banana on toast and jasmine green tea.

Good Morning!
Just thought I would make a quick post to say hi!

I had tea for breakfast today! You're probably like, so what? I never drink tea though. I heard green tea is supposed to be pretty good for you so I gave it a try and it was actually really good!

I have a lot to do today. Im waiting for my mom to pick me up right now. We're going to Target (surprise, surprise)

I also gave my blog a little update. 

I hope everyone has a great day!
And I wanted to say Hello to everyone who has followed me recently!
I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read my blog :)


BYE!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning! And yes, green tea is good for you and I always drink it.
    Have a great weekend!

    Much love
    http://jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that almond butter was a thing, but I want to try it! It looks so yummy, with the banana as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about it a while ago, but we only just picked it up a few days ago for the first time! Its soo good! Really nice with crackers! :)

      Delete