December 30, 2014

Lush Review! | Ray of Sunshine gift box

For Christmas Craig's sister and her husband got me the Ray of Sunshine gift box from Lush! I opened everything at once and got a bath this evening. I then of course had to test out each item!
The only thing I've ever really used from Lush before are their bath bombs and shampoo, so I was quite curious about using these 4 products..


Each Peach (And Two's A Pair) Massage Bar
Now let me start off saying I used this bar completely wrong! I honestly thought it was some kind of soap so I took it in the bath with me and started to rub it on my skin. It instantly started melting and didn't lather so I was like...that sucks.
I've only just read the description now and you're supposed to use it on DRY skin and it'll melt a little and you massage it in....makes sense now.
I'm sure its a lovely product. I'm just too "duh" to use it.

Sugar Scrub
Didn't like this one.
It left scratches on the skin.

The Olive Branch Shower Gel
This smelled amazing. My only problem with it is that it doesn't lather very well. I had to use half the bottle and even then it still wasn't very good.

Karma Soap Bar
Definitely my favorite out of the 4! It smells so good. It lathered like I hoped it would. I would get this again!


If you're looking to get any of these, I hope this review helped! If you have already tried these before, did you like them?


2 comments:

  1. Cant believe I wasnt aware they came out with a Karma soap! Can't wait to get it myself :)
    Have a great new year!

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete