December 16, 2014

My Bucket List

When I think of a bucket list I usually associate it with death. Probably because of that one movie..the bucket list. Also because a bucket list is a list you create of all the things you'd like to accomplish before you die. Instead of creating my list with death in mind, i'm going to associate this one with Living. 
I want to check off each item on my list feeling completely alive afterward. 

1. Travel all of Canada
I've wanted to do this forever. I love travelling and visiting every province in Canada is the first thing I want to do.

2. Travel all of the States
Why stop at Canada? 

3. Ride in a hot air balloon
This would be incredible. I just need to find a place nearby that offers hot air balloon rides.

4. Bungee Jump
This is probably on everyones bucket list but I would 100% love to do this. I've already jumped with a parachute attached, why not a bungee cord?

5. Ride on an elephant
Just because.

6. Scuba dive
I think it would be so amazing to go somewhere tropical and learn to scuba dive!

7. Swim with dolphins
Maybe I'll see a dolphin while scuba diving...

8. Go to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert
I've never in my life gone to see a concert. A 30STM concert is probably the only one I'd ever go to.

9. Have my own business
I've always dreamt of being my own boss. The problem is I have no idea what kind of business I would have.

10. Learn a new language
I would love to learn Latin and Gaelic someday.

11. Design and build my dream home
I'm so building myself a library like Belle's.

12. Pay off my student loans
Hallelujah.


Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what's on your bucket list!



16 comments:

  1. This list sounds fun..there are so many things I'd like to do from this list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a bucket list when I was younger, but going through 'those' years saw me tear it up.. and forever regret doing so haha. I love that you've made one and especially all of the travelling features! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Thanks for reminding us to dream!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-peppermint-brownies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list. I want to ride an elephant too
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great bucket list - I also really want to visit all of Canada and the US but I wouldn't stop there actually - I want to see countries in Africa and Asia as well and really want to visit Australia.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh swimming with dolphins would be so cool! My brother did it once and the pics were amazing.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete