December 11, 2014

My Favorite Youtubers




I think its safe to say everyone in the world has watched youtube at some point. Today I thought I would share my top 5 favorite youtubers to watch! 
If you're anything like me you can sit down in front of your computer and watch youtube videos for hours. Here's my top 5:


# 1 Shane Dawson
Shane will forever be my favorite youtuber. I have been watching him pretty much since he started and I can honestly say I haven't missed a single video...on all 3 channels....
He's just naturally funny and has a sick sense of humor- which I kind of like lol. You can find his channel here.


#2 Miranda Sings
If you have never seen a miranda sings video, you're missing out! Miranda is a character made up by youtuber Colleen Ballinger. The way she acts and the way she makes up most of her own words is hilarious! Definitely check her out here!


#3 mytoecold- Drew Monson
I will admit the only reason I found Drew was by watching Shane Dawson. I'm so glad I did though because he's incredibly funny. His videos aren't amazing quality, its normally just him sitting in front of his camera but he's the type of person you could sit and listen to all day! Find him here!


#4 Niomi Smart
Niomi is a british youtuber and blogger. She's just adorable! You can tell she puts a lot of effort into every single video and blog post she makes! Her personality makes her fun and easy to watch! You can find her youtube channel here and her blog here.


#5 Watch Us Live and Stuff
This channel was created by Kalel Cullen and Anthony Padilla. The content of the channel was exactly as the name says...you watch them live! lol It was pretty much follow them around vlogs. I say "was" because they have recently broken up. Kalel has decided to take over the channel herself though so i'll keep watching! You can find that channel here!



If you haven't heard of some of these youtubers be sure to check them out! If you have, do you enjoy watching them? Also, who are some of your favorites to watch? I'm always looking for new videos!


BYE!

8 comments:

  1. I like Niomi Smart and Miranda is so funny. I also like to watch Superwoman, Zoella, Bethany Mota. Yep I have a quite obssession with youtube videos. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could watch youtube the way most people watch tv! lol I like Zoella too!

      Delete
  2. Zoella and Bubzbeauty/Bubzvlogs are two of my favorite beauty gurus. And then I think that DavidSoComedy is pretty hilarious too. And Blogilates! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to the miranda sings show recently :D It was amazing!! My favorite YouTuber is Grav3yardgirl!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg im so jealous!! I would love to see her show!

      Delete