December 2, 2014

New Hair!

I had my hair cut yesterday! Its been months since my last hair cut soo my hair was pretty fried. I'm trying to grow my hair really long but I was so tired of the plain old straight look. I've been wanting layers in my hair for a while now so I finally did it! Honestly the change isn't even all that noticeable! It is to me because I see my hair everyday but to you it probably isn't!

Heres some pictures of my hair before :

Excuse the lack of makeup


And this is the day after my cut!



I put some curl in it attempting to make the layers more noticeable. Did it work? No? Ok.

I like it though! It feels healthier to me now because she cut all the dead ends off!

Also you can totally notice my 3 different hair colors in the third picture (really bad hair dying experience).

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you like long or short hair better!

BYE!


4 comments:

  1. Wow you hair is so beautiful! I like it both ways, probably the last pic is my fav though. I used to always have long hair, but since the summer I've been loving short hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah I'll probably end up cutting mine by the summer. I have to keep talking myself into letting it grow! lol

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of your hair! It's so thick and gorgeous!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Its such a pain to work with!

      Delete