December 6, 2014

Scentsy Candle Warmer


I was given this Scentsy candle warmer as a Christmas gift last year from Craig's sister. I had only used it a handful of times before packing it away and putting it in storage for months. Since moving into our new place I took it from storage and we have literally turned this thing on every single day since! 

The greatest thing about any candle warmer is that you can buy any sort of wax melts for it! 
Even the cheapest ones!


We stopped by Walmart a couple of days ago and searched through all of the melts. Craig found this one and I have to say this is definitely my new favorite scent!
The smell it gives off makes you feel like you just walked into a cabin in the middle of the woods. With a hint of vanilla. Its wonderful!

We were initially searching for a really nice Christmasy scent. We didn't have much luck so if anyone has any ideas where I can find really nice Christmas scented melts, let me know!

What's your favorite candle scent?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE scented candles. Vanilla is probably my favourite. Or Cinnamon spice. Or... I can't choose! Haha. When I was in BooksAMillion in the summer, they had a couple of candles, one was bacon scented, it was too strong for me, but if you are a fan of bacon then maybe you should go check it out! I also love apple, strawberry and tropical scented candles. Is it obvious I can't pick a favourite?! haha. Right now I have lavender light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I looove anything lavender scented!! Tropical scents with coconut smell so good too!
      I've never smelled a bacon scented candle before haha!

      Delete