December 17, 2014

Staff Christmas Party!

Tonight was our Christmas party at work!
The whole day was pretty great because it was also our bosses birthday.
We surprised her with a little party just for her in the morning, worked very fast and then started our Christmas party at 4:30. The boss usually goes all out for our parties and this year was no exception! 
She supplies all food, drinks and presents!

Here's my little Christmas party..haul? ( Is that a thing?)




1.Super cute wrap around ring // 2. Candle holder // 3. Sheepskin boots

I'm extremely grateful for all the presents. I'm not sure how I feel about the boots though.

I thought I would share some of my personal staff party do's and dont's

DO:
-Bring a change of clothes ( especially when you work with flour all day)
-Bring your own drinks if you don't like what everyone else is having
-Have fun! Let go of the work day and just relax!

DON'T:
-Drink vodka and orange juice when you know orange juice upsets your stomach
-Pick the chair where the most traffic is, resulting in you having to stand up every 2 minutes
-Eat all the cheese and crackers when your not supposed to have dairy and then go home early because you get sick..

Do you enjoy your staff Christmas parties?

10 comments:

  1. Great tips! Work parties are the best and can be a great way to get to know co-workers better!

    http://lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a good time! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never been to a staff christmas party! You got really nice gifts :) thanks for the do's and don't's! I will definitely keep them in mind for any future staff parties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never been to one?! They can be so much fun!

      Delete
  3. so nice that you got presents!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My boss is very generous!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I love that ring. And you're very pretty!
    And yes. I do enjoy Christmas parties in general! <3

    Much love
    http://jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ring is so cute! Love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete