December 7, 2014

Sweet Buttercup


Guess what room is going yellow.....!

Our living room.

That might seem a bit much for some but I think it'll look great! Its not a bright yellow its a nice pale yellow. Im currently taking a break from painting. And by break I mean procrastinating. I hate painting.
Craig left about 2 and a half hours ago and I was supposed to be painting. I should have had the first coat finished but I only have around the window painted...oops.

The apartment is coming along nicely. I can't wait to share it with you! I won't be doing that until im 100% satisfied with each room though soo it may take a little while.

Craig will be back soon so I suppose I should continue on.

Hope you're all having a great day!

BYE!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you done with the place :) This colour is so nice! I really like it :) My room used to be this colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Its a bit darker than I thought but I love it!

      Delete
  2. Oh I feel you, I'm sat here with my laptop in my equally yellow living room! I'm looking forward to you sharing the finished outcome.. good luck with this DIY project! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow rooms are always the happiest rooms! :) Thank you! I can't wait until we're all finished.

      Delete