December 3, 2014

The Christmas Tag!


The Christmas Tag!

Seeing as there's only 22 days left until Christmas I thought it would be an appropriate time to post the Christmas tag! Here goes!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

One of my favorites of course has to be Home Alone! I also really love Jingle All The Way with Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When we were kids we were always allowed to open one on Christmas Eve. The rest were opened in the morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I do! Me and my sister used to share a room and one Christmas Eve I could have sworn I heard something on the roof!! My sister said she heard it too and so we were completely convinced it was reindeer up there! Which caused me to still believe in Santa a little longer than most other kids lol

4. Favourite festive food?
I can't choose just one!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Probably the year of the Furby. As creepy as they were everybody loved them! And one other year we got this super cool teepee tent with a big yellow tunnel coming from the front! 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Christmas trees! The pine needle scent.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really other then being allowed to open our new Christmas pyjamas and wearing them that night! We still always get new pj's every year!

8. What tops your tree?
The last few years it was a star but we're getting an angel this year.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Its not really crazy or wild but as a kid I loved legos. There was this huge Harry Potter lego set. It was the whole Hogwarts castle and I wanted it soo soo bad. It was also really expensive though so sadly I never received it lol


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love everything about Christmas! I love being with my family,  I love buying presents for others and wrapping them, I love the way a Christmas tree makes your living room look so cozy. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! If you do this tag let me know so I can check it out!

BYE!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Great way to get into christmas spirit! :)
    Haley thelifeofhales.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought! I can't believe its almost here already!

      Delete
  2. Great post for the holidays! The smell of pine needles is definitely one of my favorite scents too. And new christmas pj's are always the best!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! New pj's at Christmas just seem better for some reason!

      Delete