December 2, 2014

The Reading Habits Tag





I found this tag on a blog called What Lauren Did Today. Its one of my favorite blogs to follow. You should definitely check her out! Books are a huge part of my life so I thought this tag could be fun!



1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
I love reading while taking a bath! I don't think I ever get a bath without having a book with me. I always read in bed before going to sleep.
 
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I always try to use a bookmark. Craig recently got me an SOA bookmark! I love it.
 
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
This is kind of strange but I always have to finish chapters in sets of 5. I have to read at least 5 chapters in a row. I'll read more than that usually but if i'm on say the seventh chapter and i'm getting tired, I have to keep going until 10 chapters are finished lol

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I don't normally eat while reading but I do often have something to drink.
 
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music when reading?
No! Although I can read while someone else is watching tv in the same room. I just zone out into my book!
 
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I have never had more than 2 books going at a time. That mostly happens when I'm reading a dull book but feel like I have to finish it so I'll move on to a better book and then go back.         

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home and also if we're going on a far drive i'll read in the car.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I hate reading out loud. Especially when teachers used to make you do it in class!

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Omg I'm so bad for this! I hate that I do it but I can't help it! If something exciting is happening I find myself moving straight to the bottom of the page or the next page.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new. Although most of my books come from thrift shops so they're usually already broken.

11. Do you write in your books? 
Never.
 
12. What are you currently reading?
Right now i'm reading Worst Case by James Patterson. Its the third book in the Michael Bennet series. Its really good so far!


Hope you enjoyed this post! I tag anyone who loves to read! Let me know if you do this I'd love to read it!

BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I am just like you, I can't write on books, it makes me feel bad for some strange reason! haha. SO jealous you are reading that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you read any of the Michael Bennet series?

      Delete