December 21, 2014

Top 5 Christmas songs


Christmas is almost here! 

I wanted to share with you my top 5 favorite Christmas songs!
I love listening to Christmas music while i'm decorating or wrapping presents. It just puts me in that happy Christmas mood!

5. White Christmas- Dean Martin
A classic Christmas song. Everyone dreams of a white Christmas!

4. Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms
Gotta love the jingle bell rock!

3. Little Drummer Boy- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
A great alternative to the classic drummer boy song! Give it a listen.

2. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
Love this song! Every time I hear it I think of Home Alone.

1. Oh Holy Night- Celtic Women
My absolute favorite Christmas song! I just think its so beautiful! 


Do you like any of these songs? What are some of your favorites?

12 comments:

  1. I love O Holy Night! and the Christmas Canon by the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up the Trans Siberian Orchestra.. SO good!

      Delete
  2. White christmas and drummer boy are sooo nice! I love last christmas! :D

    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    Tell me what you think!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll check your blog out now :)

      Delete
  3. This is a super cute post and especially because I'm sat here with my laptop with a Christmas CD on repeat beside me! ;) You've picked some beautiful songs .. Merry Christmas!

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas music! :) Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  4. Awesome list! Rocking Around The Christmas Tree and Oh Holy Night are two of my favorites! I also like All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey and Silent Night by Temptations.


    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give those two a listen! :)

      Delete
  5. I love listening to christmas songs around this time. at work we listen to it all day :-D haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I wish we could listen to it all day at work! half of my co-workers don't even like Christmas!!

      Delete
  6. The new one from Sam Smith is one of my favs too! Don't you just love his voice?!
    Happy holidays!

    http://elineous.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think i've heard that one yet!
      Happy Holidays to you as well! :)

      Delete