December 22, 2014

Wreck this Journal

I've seen a few bloggers post their Wreck this Journal.
They looked soo fun and I wished I could get one myself but I've never seen them around here before. Last night me and Craig went to a craft store called Michaels. 
We were in one of the aisles looking at pencils and I happened to glance over at the sketchbooks and I spotted this lonely Wreck this Journal sitting on the shelf! 


I was so excited! 
I did a few entries this evening and I thought I would share it with you. 
They're quite interesting...


I didn't have white so I used red!


I never crack the spine on any of my books so this was quite fun!


I don't drink coffee so I used pop instead! 

These things are really fun! Its basically just a book that you destroy.
Some of the instructions are hilarious!

Do you have a Wreck this Journal?


10 comments:

  1. I've heard about this book, It looks quite fun to fill out! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this journal before but I had no idea that you literally "wreck it". I'd love to see more of these posts, I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely post more once I do them! Some of the instructions made us laugh so much! lol

      Delete
  3. This book looks so fun!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so it's a book made just to be destroyed like that?? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I can't wait to share some of the other entries! lol

      Delete
  5. Sounds fun! :)
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete