January 21, 2015

Just saying Hi

Hello everyone!

I didn't have anything in mind today for a post. I just wanted to say hi! and share a few random pictures.

I talked about Craig's sisters wedding during the holidays and said I would share some pictures with you. Here are a few..

Craig with his sister and two brothers.

The pretty centre pieces



One of the only photos of us that night!





Craig bought me the Jillian Michaels beginner dvd! 
I've done it a few times now but my back started to hurt after a few days of it so i'm taking a little break.
For now.


I learned how to play risk the other day! Its actually quite fun!
If you're like me and think ugh that game looks dumb, just try it!
You may be surprised at how fun it is.


Let me know in the comments what you've been up to lately!




 
                                                 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :) I've never played Risk. I tried Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today with my boyfriend, and boy it was tough, so we stopped haha. I completed it a year ago, obviously I'm a lot less fit now, but slow and steady wins the race I guess, I will keep trying until I've completed it. Then start another workout video of hers. She has LOADS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This beginner one isn't too bad. I still have to stop every few minutes to drink some water though haha

      Delete