January 12, 2015

Liebster Award!


I've been nominated for the Liebster award! 
The girl who nominated me is Elise from www.dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au
So thank you Elise!
Be sure to go and check her out!

The Rules:

- Thank and link the person who nominated you.- Answer the questions given by the nominator.- Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

On to the questions!

1- What kind of camera do you use for your blog photos? 
I use a Nikon D3100

2- How did you choose your blog name? 
It actually took me quite a while to think of a name. Everything I could come up with was already taken. One of my favorite things to do is go on some sort of adventure so I kind of wanted my blog name to reflect that a little bit. One day I remembered seeing a quote I really liked, "Drive until you lose the road" so I just shortened it to Lose the road and thats it! 

3- Which are your favorite blogs? 
I recently wrote a post on my current favorite blogs! You can see that by clicking here!

4- What is your favorite fragrance? 
Princess by Vera Wang will forever be my scent.

5- Favorite lipstick shade? 
I never wear lipstick but on other people I always love a nice nude shade!

6- What is your current fashion obsession? 
I don't think I have one! Plaid shirts have always been my go-to, so maybe that?

7- What is your favorite song at the moment? 
No Rain- Blind Melon

8- What would you like to get rid of? 
Excess weight! 

9- What is your most challenging goal right now?
This ties in with number 8. One of my goals is to lose weight and get fit. I'm very determined now because I need to lose weight for my back!

10- Whats the last thing you ate? 
A cheese and herb bagel. I probably shouldn't have..

11- What are you most excited about? 
Oh! So many things right now! The top things that come to mind- Mine and Craig's 8 year anniversary is coming up soon. We're also planning a pretty awesome trip to Ontario for this summer!!


My Nominations!:

Heather from 100 ways to 30
Brooke and Jane from Life of Brooke and Jane
Molly from Molly See Meador
Miriam from Its My Life
Michaela from Monogrammed Midwesterner
Haley from The Life of Hales
Maisie from What Maisie Did
Afraic from Afraic Isabelle
Jedi from Life is Bright
Lily from Lily Suen
Shannon from Wolfstag


Here are my questions for you guys! :

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What types of posts are your favorite to write?
3. What's the best gift you've ever received?
4. What is your favorite nail polish?
5. If you were on a deserted island, what 3 items would you take?
6. Do you have any talents?
7. If you had the chance to meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
9. Favorite vacation (holiday) you've ever been on?
10. What are 3 things on your bucket list?
11. If you like reading, what is your all time favorite book?

I hope you enjoyed reading this! I really enjoyed doing it! & thank you again Elise for nominating me!



10 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the Excess Weight answer, same here! Trying slowly.
    Love this post and your blog, deffo going to follow. Please check out my blog too :)

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy going on, so hard coming off! haha
      I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I like the way you came up with your blog name! Your banner is so whimsical!
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love your blog and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Great getting to know more about you. Thanks for the nomination aswell! Xx

    www.100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Hope to see your answers! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! You are so sweet! We loved learning more about you!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete