January 7, 2015

Maleficent Review!


I've always been a huge lover of Disney. 
I think I always will be.

I've been wanting to see Maleficent ever since it came to theatres. 
I never did go. 

I received the movie for Christmas!
I was so happy!

I decided I would do a little review on it! I won't spoil anything though in case you haven't seen it yet and still want to!

It was a lot different then I thought it was going to be. In a good way.
I expected it to be exactly like the Sleeping Beauty we all know and love. There was actually quite a few differences. The cast was great. I'm normally not a huge fan of Angelina Jolie in movies but I thought she was amazing as Maleficent! Elle Fanning was great as well.

I personally prefer this version to the classic Disney Sleeping Beauty.

Overall I would rate this movie
★★★★★

Maybe its my love for Disney talking but I give it a 5 star rating!

Have you seen this movie yet? If so, what are your thoughts about it?

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen this movie, but I REALLY want to. Is it a musical in any way? What did you like most about it? Apart from the acting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Not a musical. I don't think even one person sings! I think what I liked most about it was the fact that it threw me off a little. I was expecting the typical Sleeping Beauty story and it was just different! There was also a few small funny moments which I liked. I would definitely rent it sometime!

      Delete
    2. OOO i neeeeed to see this!
      http://www.sophelba.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete