January 11, 2015

OOTD & Pretty Daffodils

We didn't do a whole lot today. Had some stuff planned but Lazy Sunday Syndrome kicked in and we spent most of the day either watching netflix or sitting on the computer.

Around 4 oclock we decided to go for a drive and I felt like I wanted to do an outfit of the day!
I bought a couple of new shirts last night and wore one today.



Shirt- Zumiez CLICK
Pants- Ardene CLICK



...still getting the hang of these OOTD posts.




Craig got in on some modelling action.


He later surprised me with some beautiful daffodils!! I love them.


It was a pretty good day to end the weekend.

Did you do anything exciting this weekend? 


Oh! I also added a new page up there called books! If you're in to reading take a look! :)

16 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially your hat! Were you not cold?! :O this weekend was quite nice for me. My boyfriend and I went out of town, stayed in a hotel and went out for a meal and some live music :) I think I'm going to make a post on it :)
    P.S. those daffodils are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was chilly out there but not too bad!
      Aw that sounds like such a lovely weekend!! I would love to go out of town! I'll be looking forward to your post! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, your shirt is my fav.
    Craig isn't a bad model, really.

    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      & I'll be sure to let him know! haha

      Delete
  3. Hey :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more information on my blog (http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/liebster-award-round-2.html)
    I look forward to seeing your answers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll check that out right now :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog header! Super gorgeous! Did you design it yourself?
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zumiez shirt!

    Carolyn x
    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! love your blog, was wondering if you could check mine out and maybe f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure i'll check yours out :)

      Delete
  7. Love that hat!!! Could you maybe check me out on eleana1.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete