January 15, 2015

The "Me Time" Tag


source


Who doesn't love having a bit of "me time"
I know I do. I actually request it from time to time.
Sometimes you just need to have time for yourself and just do whatever YOU want.

I found this tag on the blog Vix Meldrew. I wasn't personally tagged but I wanted to do the tag anyway! 


What do you watch or read during me time?
I usually have some sort of show on the go on Netflix. For a while its been Dawson's Creek. Craig doesn't like that show one bit so I tend to watch it more when i'm alone. I'll also catch up on a bunch of youtube videos i've missed.
As for reading, I just read whatever book i'm currently reading. Or i'll sit down and read a ton of blogs!

What do you wear during me time?
Either pj pants or sweat pants! 

What are your me time beauty products?
I'm not sure if Lush products are considered to be beauty products but getting a bath with a nice bath bomb or some other type of bubble bath is my favorite!

Current favorite nail polish?
Essie is my favorite brand to buy. My favorite right now would have to be Mademoiselle by Essie. Its very light so it kind of looks like you're not wearing anything but it gives your nails a nice pale look. 

What do you eat/drink during me time?
Oh my. Anything and everything. I would say I have a pretty unhealthy relationship with junk food so when I get time alone I  use that time to just eat whatever I want. I'm slowly stopping though!

Current favorite candle?
I haven't boughten a candle in a long time. I've just been using my Scentsy warmer. Right now we have apple cinnamon in there. It smells soo good.

Do you ever have outdoor me time?
I can't say that I do! When I think of having me time I just think Yes! I get to laze around and do what I want! ..maybe I should go out more.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I'd like to say yes, but knowing myself I know I never would. I feel awkward enough being out in public when i'm with others. I couldn't imagine doing it alone!

 Favorite online store?
I like looking on Forever 21's website. We finally have a Forever 21 around here now and I've only gone in one time!!

Anything to add? What else do you do during me time?
I love reading while getting a nice hot bath! 
I like turning the music up loud and singing along!
And I like playing games sometimes..like the sims.


Thanks for reading! I'd love to see your answers to these questions, so leave them down in the comments or if you want to do this tag leave me a link down there!!

12 comments:

  1. It's so important to take time out for yourself! And I love Dawson's Creek but my husband doesn't, so I watch that alone too :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! What is it with Dawson's Creek!? haha

      Delete
  2. Love this!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice tag. I am a lot like you, it's become more and more obvious as I keep reading your posts haha. I LOVE catching up with youtube videos and blogs. I tend to do it when I'm alone so that when my boyfriend is home, I'm not glued to my laptop/phone/tablet etc. It doesn't always work out like that though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol tell me about it! I always say, I wont be on the computer for long!..but then an hour or more goes by haha

      Delete
  4. lush bath bombs and netflix are definitely pamper time essentials!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me time is the best, and never ever should be neglected!
    I always find myself on F21 website as well, but more from a nostalgy - I've spent a year doing Visual Merchandising for them.

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best!
      That must have been fun working with forever 21!

      Delete