February 26, 2015

6 Places I Would Love to Visit

I love traveling. I haven't been to many places yet but someday I hope to travel the world. Or at least part of it. Here are my top 6 places I would love to visit.

Hawaii


I think Hawaii is just beautiful! This is definitely at the top of my list. 

Scotland


Scotland is a place both me and Craig have wanted to go to for a while now. I'm curious to see how similar Scotland is to where we live. Did you know Nova Scotia means New Scotland in Latin?


Paris


Of course Paris had to be on this list! I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't wanted to visit Paris.


New Zealand


To me, New Zealand just seems magical. Almost like its not real.


New York


Although I tend to stray away from big cities, I would absolutely love to see New York. 


Alabama


And lastly, Alabama. 
I know its odd but I've always been drawn to Alabama. I remember when I was a kid asking my mom over and over if we could move there. I've never been there and I do not know a single person from there but something makes me want to go. 
Maybe one day i'll find out.


WHAT PLACES DO YOU WANT TO VISIT?

All photos taken from Pinterest.

20 comments:

  1. With you on New York, really badly want to go there! Scotland is cold haha, but it's nice to visit, couldn't live there though, England is bad enough.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now:
    'Not another book haul//Amazon Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? Cold all the time or just around winter?

      Delete
  2. Both Scotland and Hawaii are on my 'must see' list, but I also would like to visit Peru, Austria and Steamboat Springs, Co. I think I'm longing for great hikes and beautiful scenery. Not much of that here in Dallas.
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The beautiful scenery is what I look for!

      Delete
  3. Wow, the pictures you chose really make me want to visit all of these places right now ^.^
    I've already been to Scotland and Paris, though. I spent most of my Scotland stay only in Edinburgh which is undoubtedly an incredibly lovely city with a fascinating history! However, Paris will probably be forever on the top of my list of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous you've been to Scotland AND Paris!! ah, some day...

      Delete
  4. I'd love to visit NYC, too! It's a shame I haven't considering I live two hours away.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! You should definitely take a trip there if you live so close!

      Delete
  5. Yes yes yes! Out of this list I have been to Scotland (I am half scotish after all, and some of my family live there), and New York, which wasn't exciting as I just went to the airport! But I definitely want to visit all of the ones you mentioned, Australia, Egypt, India, Thailand... the list goes on and on and on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Australia would be amazing too!!

      Delete
  6. Alabama was unexpected lol! I totally get it though! I would love to visit the south! Out of this list I have been to Paris! My boyfriend and I were there this fall. We took a cooking class together and did a French wine tasting course! c'est magnifique!
    http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to Paris too
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all definitely on my list! I really would love to go to Greece as well! Great post :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have still never been to Hawaii!! That is definitely on my to-do list!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great places to visit! Many of them are on my list as well!
    I'd also love to visit Washington, USA as I hear it is gorgeous :)
    Xx

    www.amandagouthro.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete