February 21, 2015

Cadbury Mini Egg Cookie Recipe



I was going to wait until it was closer to easter to post this recipe but a few of you have asked me to post it so I thought why not? I'd like to point out that this is not my own recipe. I found this floating around facebook and I couldn't resist making them!
They turned out pretty amazing. They were a huge hit both at home and with the girls at work!

INGREDIENTS:

2 1/4 Cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened ( I use becel vegan margarine)
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups of Cadbury mini eggs


DIRECTIONS:

- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in one bowl
- In a large bowl, combine both sugars, vanilla and butter. Add eggs one at a time while mixing
- Add your bowl of dry ingredients to your larger bowl. Beat in ingredients. Your dough should be nice and soft
- Chop mini eggs in half, mix into dough
- Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes


Thats it! Its such an easy recipe to follow and so so delicious!!


Hope you enjoy!


26 comments:

  1. these would be so great for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they look insane! Making them asap! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini eggs in cookies?! This has just merged two of my favourite things. Amazing.

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cadbury eggs! we typically only get them around Easter in America, but I always love when they come around! These sound so amazing!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only used to come to Canada around Easter as well but a couple of years ago they started selling them year round!

      Delete
  5. Ah mini eggs are my favourite! Soo good, they must be amazing in a cookie!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good!! Even the cookie just by itself is delicious!

      Delete
  6. I've book marked this recipe to try!

    Andrea x
    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look go good! I am definitely going to make these for Easter. Thanks for posting this recipe!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look amazing! Will be great for easter, I'm now craving cookies and it's sunday and shops shut soon :S

    Meme xx

    New Blog Post out now:
    'Turkey Chili with Rice'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! Definitely great for easter!

      Delete
  9. These look so yummy and soft!! Who doesn't love a soft cookie?!! And who doesn't love Mini eggs?!
    My mouth is now watering, Thanks! :P
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!! Baking them for only 9-10 minutes keeps them soft for days!

      Delete
  10. Love this Recipe! Thank you :) xx
    Check out my blog: http://imaginehannahsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete