February 13, 2015

Flashback Friday #20

June 17th 2009

On this day we took a little trip to a wildlife park.
It always makes me feel a little sad seeing the animals locked in cages. It does make me feel a little better when I read on some signs that the animal is injured or wouldn't be able to survive in the wild.

Here are some photos from that day..


Before going to the park we had a slice of pizza. Look at the size of that crust!! 
The slice was huge.




What Santa's reindeer do during the summer season.





And of course Craig had to get a high five from a raccoon. 


I'd like to take a minute and say how thankful I am for cameras. 
I love being able to look back years ago and see what I was doing on a certain day. 
Looking through these pictures brings back all of these memories! Things I would have otherwise forgotten about.


Thanks for reading!

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WILDLIFE PARKS AND ZOOS?




6 comments:

  1. Is that one slice of pizza?It's really big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel bad about going places where animals are in captivity.. but you're right about the ones that are injured or unable to survive in the wild. Regardless, you two are adorable!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so sad!
      & thank you :)

      Delete