February 27, 2015

Flashback Friday #22

JULY 11TH, 2009

I'm pretty sure this was our first camping trip together since moving away from Cape Breton. 
Just the two of us, some s'mores and a crappy half pink half grey car.




Okay, lets talk about the PLANET in the room. 
Do you see that massive pimple in the centre of my forehead!!
I remember that pimple. 
That thing stayed there for like 2 weeks!






This was the very first time I ever ate a s'more! 
It was delicious.



And in the morning it poured. We packed everything up as quickly as we could and left! 


Hope you enjoyed! :)

8 comments:

  1. Seems like a fun trip and photographs are so cute all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.. and also reminds me I'm yet to try a s'more haha. Have a lovely weekend!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth trying! Have a great weekend yourself! :)

      Delete
  3. I have the worse pimple right now, right on my lip and its bugging me so bad, why do we just get that one that everyone notices, I love camping, really want to camp in Italy sometime, my Boyfriend did it and said it was amazing, so we hope to go sometime.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I hate pimples. Camping in Italy would be amazing!!

      Delete
  4. So cute! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete