February 9, 2015

Memorable Mondays #1


Good morning everyone!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I've decided that every Monday I'm going to share with you all of the things that I thought were memorable during the past week. It could be blog posts, articles, videos or funny pictures. Anything really! Here's what I have for you this week!

In blog posts:

Love almond milk? Learn how to make your own!


Want to know the truth about blogging? Check out this post.


It's super awesome when bloggers recognize and appreciate their readers! People like Tracy are what make the blogging community amazing!

Really great post discussing relationship roles and feminism. Be sure to check this one out! #Fembruary


Got bloggers block? Miriam's got you covered with this amazing list of 30 possible post ideas!


Be sure to check out those links! They're pretty great!

Some others things I found last week..



This made me laugh! We have soo much snow right now and apparently we're getting another big storm this Tuesday. HURRY UP SPRING!!





Did anybody see google the other day!? I just had to save it when I saw it. If you've ever seen Little House on the Prairie you would have guessed this straight away! haha
It was Laura Ingalls 148th birthday.


I hope you guys enjoyed my first Memorable Monday post! I hope to keep this up because there's a ton of really amazing blogs and bloggers out there and they deserve to be shared! 

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I think that this is a great idea, rounding up the week with your favourite reads etc. Thank you so much for mentioning me, you are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Your post definitely comes in handy! :)

      Delete
  2. That's a really good post idea!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://halesaaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try making my own almond milk
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of this post! The Canadian surfing made me laugh as well haha x

    ReplyDelete