February 23, 2015

My Nail Polish Collection

I love getting new nail polish. Even though I can only wear it 3 days out of a week ( due to work).
Today I wanted to share my collection with you! Its not large by any means. I'm slowly collecting because Essie is quite expensive for a single nail polish. And now you're probably saying, "Why can't you just buy other nail polish brands that are cheaper?" Well, there are two reasons for this:
1. Essie is my absolute favorite so naturally thats the kind of nail polish I would want to buy
2. I have a slight obsession with "collecting" things. I think it might be turning into a problem. I wish I were joking, but i'm not. When I find something I like I feel like I need to get everything that goes along with it. I do this with everything. If I watch a certain movie or show and theres an actor I like in it I'll say "I need to own every movie they've ever been in!"
So since Essie has fallen under my crazy obsession needs, I just can't bring myself to start buying other types of nail polish. I know, weird.

Anyway, Let's get on to the nail polish!



left to right

008 Blanc
112 Mademoiselle
668 Sand Tropez
608 In Stitches
1058 Fashion Playground
736 Beach Bum Blu
556 Meet Me at Sunset
1088 Dress to Kilt
1089 Partner in Crime

My favorite ones right now are Mademoiselle and Fashion Playground.


What's Your Favorite Brand of Nail Polish?

8 comments:

  1. Love the image and colours you have!!
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! I have one Essie nail polish, and it's a light pink one named Fiji! Love it :)
    Other than that I have quite a few OPIs :D

    Just Sweet Petite - A Petite Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collection is great. One day you could make my nails.
    Long lasting nail polish is the only way for all working women.

    Caroline
    Steam Carpet Cleaning Chiswick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to find a really long lasting nail polish!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the 'essie' nail varnishes I have quite a few myself! :)
    http://itsbryonysblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Whats your favorite shade?

      Delete