February 15, 2015

MyWeek in Black&White | 8th-14th

sunday february 8th



Made some cadbury mini egg cookies.


monday february 9th

If I had to choose one word to describe myself the first word that comes to mind is clumsy. I'm forever breaking things or walking into things, such as walls.
This glass wasn't the first thing I smashed that day. 
That morning at work, I smashed my bosses antique bowl....oops. 


tuesday february 10th

Picked up a new ecotools blush brush. 
There will definitely be a review regarding this once I buy a couple more brushes from them.
So far its love.


wednesday february 11th

Pizza Pizza is our new favorite place to get pizza. 
They had an amazing offer- a large pizza, 3 cans of coke, and a 2 for 1 movie ticket. All for just $14.99!
Now thats a deal.



thursday february 12th

Mademoiselle by essie
One of my go-to nail polishes. Its pretty well clear with a light light touch of pink.
I usually paint my nails on Thursday nights seeing as I can only wear nail polish Friday-Sunday due to work.


friday february 13th

Had an early night and curled up in bed with a book.


saturday february 14th

Spent the entire day painting our bedroom.
Only one room left to paint!! 




DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR A WRECK THIS JOURNAL! CLICK HERE

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to give us an insight to your week! I am SUCH a clumsy person two. I have broken two windows, an expensive vase worth $100 that my mam had to pay for, two kettles, 2 toasters.... the list is never ending haha. That pizza deal is freaking amazing! You would be silly not to take it haha. What movie did you see? Also what book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't used the movie ticket yet! Maybe next weekend.
      I'm reading Dracula the Un-dead right now! The sequel to the classic Dracula by Bram Stoker! Its pretty good.

      Delete
  2. I try to be so careful because I know how clumsy I can be too. Hahaha
    That pizza deal souns amazing! I had some pizza yesterday; perfect for Valentine's Day! ~.o
    I've always wanted to paint my room but never got the chance. What color did you paint it?


    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great deal!
      I'm going with pastel colors in our bedroom so we decided on a nice pastel mint green! I really like it :)

      Delete
  3. Those cookies look amazing! Yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were soo good! I'll be posting the recipe around Easter!

      Delete
  4. This is a really cool idea! I now want to bake haha.
    http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies! Please post a recipe! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different post from others - i like your concept. I am like a biscuit monster so please, share the recipe for your cookies, they look so tasty! :)

    Cleaning Carpet Chelsea

    ReplyDelete