February 5, 2015

Netflix Tag




I love Netflix.
Who doesn't love Netflix?
I found this small tag on the blog SophieVMace and thought it might be fun to do! So lets get onto it!

1. What are your favorite series to watch on Netflix?
Dawson's Creek
Orange is the New Black
Pretty Little Liars
Glee
Once Upon a Time

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I switch between Glee, Dawson's Creek, Once Upon A Time and Friends.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Definitely 8 simple rules! And My So Called Life. Oh and The Big Bang Theory.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I just wish they would put ALL seasons of a show on at the same time. I understand the newer shows. They can't put on what just comes out but I mean older shows. Full House for example. They only added the first 3 seasons! Where's the other 5 seasons Netflix!?

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Food and company. I always like to be eating something while im watching a show.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Any of the series i've already mentioned. Also, Life Unexpected was awesome! Happy Endings and About a Boy. All great shows!


You can answer these questions down in the comments!! I'd love to read your answers!


2 comments: