February 3, 2015

Ten on Tuesday | Date Ideas




Valentines Day is just around the corner. So for this Ten on Tuesday I wanted to share with you ten great date ideas that cost little to no money! Most of these require warmer weather but thats alright!  Here we go!

1. Go for a hike. Craig and I love hiking together! There's nothing more magical than the forest! 

2. Have a picnic. Pack a lunch, find a cute park and have a picnic! This could also go along with your hike!

3. Go ice skating/ rollerskating. If you already own a pair of skates, this date idea is totally free! You just need to find a frozen pond and start skating. For rollerskating, you just need a road! 

4. Netflix movie marathon. Definitely a good one for those colder nights. Pop some popcorn and sit down and watch movies all night. You probably do this most nights anyway so calling it a date is the perfect excuse to get extra cuddle time.

5. Tour a Winery. Find a winery or even a brewery in your area that offers free tours. You often get free wine tasting with it!

6. Go window shopping together. If you're strapped for cash just go window shopping! Sometimes its really fun looking around at all the things you'd like to buy. This also gives you a chance to see the kinds of things your partner might like if there's a gift-giving holiday coming up!

7. Find a free concert. Communities sometimes hold free festivals with live music. Or, if you're already going out to eat somewhere, opt for a place with live music. A free show with your meal!

8. Volunteer together. Not only would this be incredibly fun, it would make you feel really good too! Definitely an opportunity to bring you closer together.

9. Go for a long drive. There's nothing better than discovering a new place together! In the Spring/ Summer months this is basically all me and Craig do!

10. Walk along the beach. Incredibly cheesy, I know. But the fact is, beaches are romantic. Especially when you find one that doesn't have a crowd.


I hope these ideas were a little helpful to you! Do you have any other cheap date ideas? Share in the comments!

18 comments:

  1. These are such wonderful ideas!! My husband and I have been meaning to volunteer somewhere together!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Very easy and cheap to do! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the volunteering idea. That suggestion also works for hanging out with your friends. I've done it and it's great for building relationships and making lasting memories.
    Texas Jak
    www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I love finding new places when you go on a random drive me and my partner do it quite a lot. I like the Netflix marathon to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) Drives are my favorite!

      Delete
  4. I really like your ideas and driving's really cool. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited about V-day, too. These are great tips. My fave is the picnic and going to the beach. Too bad there are no beaches near where I live. Great post, dear.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://heidepadilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No beaches!? That's too bad!
      Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  6. These are lovely suggestions for couples! Having a picnic or or having a movie marathon sounds lovely. A beach walk really does idyllic, although living in the UK means that will always be out of the picture haha! ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't any beaches in the UK?
      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of dates 1 & 2. I've always wanted to go hiking

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! Its a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  8. These are splendid ideas! I had no idea breweries or wineries sometimes offer free tours, that's definitely something I'll be begging my boyfriend to go to maybe even on Valentines Day! Great post :)

    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They sure do! Maybe you can google your area and see what pops up!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Your welcome! :) Thanks for reading !

      Delete