February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Tag

source


I know I know, you're probably thinking...another post related to Valentine's Day!? Yes.

I swear this will be my last one! I just really enjoy writing the odd tag!


What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat?
I love getting anything lindor! Or russell stover. 
I love getting anything chocolate in general!

Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Chocolate covered strawberries please.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day memory?
Mine and Craig's first Valentine's.
At this point we had only been dating for a little over 3 weeks so there weren't any "i love yous" or anything like that. He gave me a super simple vday card that I just loved. It had the sketch of a man on the cover with a heart on his arm and the inside said "I wear my heart on my sleeve." Then he gave me some flowers and within the flowers was an artificial lily (they're my favorite). And he wrote " I want to be with you until the last flower you have, wilts." 
I still have that card. And that flower.

What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've got mail?
Definitely Pretty Woman!

What celeb would you not mind having as your valentine?
Jared Leto.

What would you do on your perfect valentine's date?
I would truly enjoy doing anything honestly! 
But doing something different would be best. One year we went on a sleigh ride on a farm and it was so nice! I loved it.

Red or pink lips on Valentine's Day?
I never wear lipstick but I think I would choose pink.

What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
Skinny jeans and a nice top. 
I'm not a dress or skirt person.

Homemade or store bought gifts?
Either! I'd be grateful just being thought of!

Would you wear your hair up or down for a date night?
Down. Probably curled.



Hope you enjoyed reading!

WHAT'S YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT VALENTINE'S DAY DATE?

12 comments:

  1. Q&A's are ALWAYS fun... I always have to fight the urge to not post them ALL THE TIME. Haha.. happy V-Day!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! haha My blog would be full of them!
      Happy V-day to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww your first valentines with Craig is SO sweet and cute. This is going to be my first valentines with,my boyfriend, I mean,we will actually be in the same continent this time haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thats awesome!! I hope you have the absolute best valentines day!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful what Craig did, don't think my boyfriend would do anything as lovely as that haha, He told me not to expect anything because Valentines is pointless :( Boys!

    Meme xx

    Latest Post out now
    '100 Questions With Meme//Tag'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw..boys suck! Treat yourself to something that day!! :)

      Delete
  4. Your boyfriend sounds so great! Haha I'm single at the moment, but it's nice to hear about good relationships! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I vote chocolate covered strawberries too (is it really a contest!?!)

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete