March 10, 2015

5 Dinner Guests | Real & Fictional

I've seen a few bloggers do this recently and I thought it would be fun deciding what characters- real or not- I would have over for dinner!

1. Jared Leto
How could Jared Leto not be my #1 guest? 
He's the lead singer of a band called 30 Seconds to Mars which happens to be my absolute favorite band since I was about 14. Not to mention he's an incredible actor. 
If he were my guest he'd have to sing to me the entire night..







2. Pocahontas 
Aside from Belle, Pocahontas has always been my favorite Disney "Princess". I don't really classify her as a princess but most people do. I think she's the most beautiful out of them all.
Pocahontas has always been one of my favorite Disney movies of all time.
If she were my guest she'd have to bring along Meeko and Flit.






3. Tim Burton
This man has brought so many of my favorite movies into my life. The Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride -just to name a few. I love the way his brain works. I love the weird, creepiness he brings to the movie world. A man with scissors for hands? Who else would come up with that?








4. Shane Dawson
We'd need a funny man at the dinner party. Shane Dawson is the guy I'd choose for that! My all-time favorite Youtuber. I've been watching his videos pretty much since he started making them.
A lot of people don't seem to get his weird, sick, sense of humor but I love it!





5. Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon A Time

And last but not least, Rumplestiltskin.
The one from Once Upon A Time. He's definitely my favorite character on the show. I find him hilarious. I love him as Rumple but I also really like him as Mr. Gold too.



So thats my list! 

TELL ME WHO YOU WOULD HAVE AS A DINNER GUEST?



8 comments:

  1. I love these posts, a couple of months I did my own post of this, and found it so fun. I love Pocahontas, she is beautiful, even if she is just an animation haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I remember reading yours! :)

      Delete
  2. Btw, I added the grab my button on my blog now! :) Sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I need to give this some though and write a post like this. You chose such a diverse, amazing group! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they're a different bunch haha!

      Delete
  4. Pocahontas was always my favourite too. I think it was because she looks just like my favourite cousin. Wasn't there a real Pocahontas that the character was based on? Like, the story was made up but the girl was real.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think there was a real girl! From what I read, her real name wasn't Pocahontas, that was her nickname.

      Delete