March 19, 2015

About Me From A to Z | B!

B is for...Beauty!

Its been a while since I've done my "about me from a to z" series! I'm only on the letter B!
For the Beauty section I have decided to share with you my Every Day Make-up Look.

This is the look I wear every single day. I'm not one to wear a lot of make-up so this is probably going to be a little on the boring side haha! I like to wear makeup, but I like it to have a "barely there" feel to it. 


Excuse the look of me here. This is my face completely free of makeup. 

STEP 1

For a while now I've been using the Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation in the shade 105 classic ivory. I like this foundation because it gives a light-to-medium coverage and like I said earlier, I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. Its also pretty cheap. I buy mine from Walmart!

STEP 2

For concealer I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in the Light shade. ( I'm a ghost). Everyone raves about this concealer and while I like it, I don't love it. It does an alright job but I don't find it hides dark circles like it claims to. 

STEP 3

For blush I use this cheap L.A. Girl blush in the shade Just Pinched. I've honestly never heard of this brand before I bought this blush. I think it was like under $2.00 at the drugstore so I bought it. As you can see, I dropped it and it broke into a million little pieces. A trip to the store for a new one is in my future.

STEP 4

Next I use my Maybelline Great Lash in Clear -Transparent. This may seem a little odd to you but its the only "mascara" I can use. I'm allergic to regular mascara. I've tried all kinds- organic, hypoallergenic, nothing works. The clear mascara is just meant to define your lashes. Its good enough for me!

STEP 5

And for the end I use my Annabelle Smoothliner eyeliner. It does the job I guess. Any eyeliner I use tends to just rub off after about an hour to two anyway! 



And this is the finished look! Very subtle. I usually throw on some blistex and I'm good to go!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

WHAT ARE YOUR GO-TO MAKEUP PRODUCTS?




20 comments:

  1. Renee you are so beautiful! I love Maybelline's concealer, however mine is a little too dark for me because I bought mine last summer, but that thing works a treat! I'm sorry that you don't love it as much. I suppose everyone skin's different :) My go to products for a "no make up" make up look is my rimmel foundation, rimmel powder, and maybelline's mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam! Its a little scary posting your face completely bare for the world to see!
      What kind of Rimmel foundation do you use? I've been wanting to try the Match Perfection- I've heard really great things about it.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely natural look, mine are max factor lasting performance foundation, max factor powder, rimmel blush and mascara and l'oreal eye liner.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never heard of max factor before!

      Delete
  3. Great make up of course
    So simple yet so pretty
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about this foundation- it looks perfect on you! I agree about that concealer. It doesn't cover up dark circles all that well... but from the many, many high end brands I have tried, this one beats them all. Alas, I don't think I'll ever find a concealer that truly covers dark circles without looking cakey!
    The blush is very beautiful on your skin, too! I've seen LA Girl at the drugstore before but have never tried it! I'll pick it up next time I'm out :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :) I like this foundation a lot! Definitely recommend it if you're looking for a light coverage!
      There's a concealer by Gosh? I think thats it. Apparently its extremely well at hiding dark circles- I've yet to find this concealer though, so I'm not really sure about it.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I love the Maybelline Eraser too :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a soft and pretty look! It's light and elegant and perfect for spring! :)

    <3 Daisy
    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love a more natural look! :)

      Delete
  7. Beautifully done indeed!! I am also very minimal when it comes to make-up so I really appreciate these types of posts. Your hair in the last picture = gorgeous!!

    --Sam

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful with or without makeup!<33
    Looking forward to the next posts. :)

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
  9. So natural and fresh! I have been wanting to get that clear mascara. I love the age rewind concealer as well! I reallly really really like how you did your pictures! Might have to borrow that idea if that is ok!?:) Very creative and informative!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the clear mascara! You can't notice it a ton but it definitely adds a little something to an otherwise boring eye!
      Of course you can make your pictures like that! I'm sure I'm not the first one to do it ! :)

      Delete
  10. Renee,
    I cam across your blog while blog hopping and I got excited because I also use Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation! I usually am a bare minerals girl, but I love Cover Girl products! They feel lite on my face and since I am bad at washing my face at night, I never get break outs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its funny because before using the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation, I haven't even looked at Cover Girl products in a long long time. Cover Girl is all I used to wear when I first started using makeup! I have to agree, I barely get breakouts from it!

      Delete