March 1, 2015

Catching Kisses

HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE!

You have no idea how happy I am that its finally March!
Only 19 more days until Spring. So close!!

Can you tell I'm sick of winter?

Anyway, I just wanted to write a little update and say hi.

Hi!

So with Spring coming I have a few adventures planned. So you'll be seeing those on here.
Over the next few days you can expect to see a February Favorites post and a couple of product reviews.

I haven't been doing any fitness update posts because, well, I haven't been doing so great. BUT! I did stop eating dairy again. So hopefully that helps. I was having way too many digestive issues so once again I said good-bye to dairy and I feel 100x better.

As you know, we're still in the process of re-decorating our apartment and I think its taking far too long, but what can ya do?

In our bedroom we have a space above our closet that will fit 2 picture frames nicely. We came up with a fun idea to take pictures of ourselves in corresponding poses and have them separated but "together".

Its hard to explain so I'll just show you..


I'm blowing a kiss and Craig catches it! 
These two pictures will be hung in separate frames but placed beside one another. 

Heres another picture from today


I hope you all had a great weekend! 
Are you excited for Spring?


26 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful eyes Renee. I think that was such a cute and smart idea. I am looking forward to see what you have instore for the next couple of days. I too am totally sick of this weather. It just scares me now, the roads are lethal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Miriam :)
      You're so right about the roads! The sidewalks here are literally think with ice! Im scared walking to work!

      Delete
  2. you guys are so adorable! <3 <3 all the best with the relationship in future <3 that whole thing of him catching the kiss and you showing it in side by side pics is super cool :)

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post. Happy March! :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!


    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://shops.zindigo.com/Raquels-Zindigo-Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I am so over winter too! Happy Monday! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also REALLY looking forward to Spring and the warmer weather, brighter colours and pretty flowers! Good luck with jumping back on the exercise-wagon and well done for cutting out dairy! I don't eat much dairy myself, although having said that, I am eating chocolate right now haha!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh chocolate is the one thing I miss most!! Although I do end up finding some things that are chocolate without the milk, like chocolate cake frosting... haha

      Delete
  7. What a cute post!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute
    NEW BLOG POST : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ .
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy March to you, too! You guys make a beautiful couple! Btw, he's a babe! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!
      & I definitely agree! haha :)

      Delete
  10. hi. you guys are too adorable. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you're going to frame your pictures! That is such a cute idea!
    Xx

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO excited for Spring! I am really looking forward to putting together bright colourful print! I will probably look like a walking talking rainbow for the first few days! Cute post!
    twentywho.blogspot.ca
    -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Most of my wardrobe is grey...
      Bring on the rainbow!!

      Delete
  13. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'll definitely check yours out !

      Delete